A Strong History
In its' 10 years, the Cattle Baron's Ball has raised nearly $5 million in the fight against cancer.
An important Mission
Our mission is save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
How we save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer in Missouri...
Supporting cancer suvivors. We have helped nearly 1,000 women manage appearance-related side effects of treatment and provided more than 4,000 special kits of tailored information and resources for newly diagnosed patients.
We offer information and education. Our website, cancer.org, had more than 1,070,300 visits from residents in our state and provided the latest, most accurate information on virtually all topics related to cancer. Our 24/7 helpline handled more than 5,600 calls and live chats from residents in our state seeking support, information, and resources.
Help patients access care. We provided more than 4,800 rides to treatment and other cancer-related appointments through our Road to Recovery program. We also provided more than 16,200 free nights at our Hope Lodge communities, and more than 750 free or reduced nights with our hotel partners, saving more than $2,550,000
The money raised the last 5 years...
- 24,000 rides via our transportation program
- 81,000 free nights of lodging for 6,500 cancer patients and caregivers
- 4,710 nights stays via our Hotel Partners Program
- Our 24/7 helpline handled more than 28,000 calls and live chats from residents in our state seeking support, information, and resources
- Approximately $40,000,000 in research grants at Missouri institutions
- 5,351,510 visits from residents in our state to our website, cancer.org, which provides the latest, most accurate information on virtually all topics related to cancer